Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Embroidery Students

Hallo my darlings, especially my embroidery loving darlings, who have been busy working away on their projects.

 Look at what this darling has done!  I am so proud of her, and I can't wait to see what her embroidery looks like when it is finished.  
 Here are some gorgeous pieces made by another student, although I think she has done embroidery before, but our little group has encouraged her to make these lovely gifts rather than going out and buying something.
 These are soft muslin baby flannels, so much nicer than Baby Wipes.  Aren't they gorgeous?
 And finally, (yes she has been a busy girl), this little scarf, made for a gorgeous little 1 year old darling.

With these lively embroidered flowers.  Well done my talented, creative friend, I love what you have done and can't wait to see what you do next.

So a quick message to all those involved in The Embroidery Project Number 1.  If you want to be illegible for the prize, you have until Wednesday the 31st of August to get a photo of your finished embroidery into me.  This first project will be judged on the execution of stitches, use of colours and tidiness of work overall.  Have fun!  If you haven't got my email address, to send the photo to, message me on Facebook and I will send it out to you.

3 comments: